MMMMMMMMMMM afternoon tea! It’s been a day of chaos here at work so even though I haven’t manage to get time for lunch (yes i know that’s bad and yes, it IS after 4pm…) I found 5 mins to boil some water and toss this into a cup to sip on my next conference call.

I haven’t had this in a while so I’m really digging the caramel notes. I’d forgotten just how much i really enjoy this delicious tea from the Persimmon Tree Tea. I just wish I could justify the shipping to be able to order from them more often. Sadly this may have to wait to come off my shopping list until next year when I get down to the US again. :(

I highliy recommend giving them a shot though if you’re in the US as they have some wonderful teas!

Azzrian