Soooo working from home today because I woke up feeling really off my game. As a result, I get to spend a bit more time with my tea and figured I’d try this one since its been calling to me. I’m not really that experienced at this whole short steeping/gonfu sorta deelio, but I can wing anything!

First steep – really interesting orangey, gold,light brown color. Managed to spill water (hot) all over myself….going to be a good day! My silly unrefined palate tastes….woodsy? Th smell reminds me of something I can’t quiet place….

Second steep – now it smells like oolong…my arch nemesis it seems like anyway. Mmmmmm not bad…much less woodsy…oh figured out the smell from the first steep – rice cakes! Yeah……no idea on that one. This steep is much nicer than the first but now it tastes more like oolong…which seems to be a taste that I just haven’t fallen in love with yet. Oh well, more excuses to keep trying things, and I’d like to try a few more steeps of this.

Third steep – still a really nice tea. Don’t get me wrong, while I can’t seem to get behind oblongs ( so far) I don’t hate them. They’re not like rooibos for some ppl :) this steep. It be my favourite so far even though it’s kind of boring. Heh I don’t get the apricot notes that some ppl have but it’s a rich tea…so not explaining it well haha.

Terri HarpLady with oolong….fall in love…you will!
Terri HarpLady

I like this review! It’s down to earth & humble, & honest. Not always known for my grace, especially at pouring hot water, I can relate. Hope you feel better as the day progresses!

Thanks Terri! Trying to go through a few steeps while I work… Blech all I want to do is curl up back in bed with a good book and more tea ;)

Indigobloom

feel better soon. Hope your burn isnt too bad :/

Comments

Terri HarpLady with oolong….fall in love…you will!
Terri HarpLady