drank Caramel Candy Apple by Della Terra Teas

Adjusting this ratingdown a bit. I don’t get much in the way of sweet caramel, and I wish there was a bit more spice…which is a little dumb cause I don’t know many candy apples that have spice on them. Heh. Over all this is a nice tea, just a little weak in terms of intensity of flavours. :)

Uniquity

While I very much appreciated and enjoyed the samples I have received of DTT tea I also found the flavouring a bit weak. Doubling up can really help, at least with the few I tried.

Uniquity – yeah i find that a lot. I don’t mind doubling up, but I guess I also don’t want to have to keep adding extra tea to bring it up to the strength I like heh. I may be in the minority there though :)

Uniquity

I don’t think you are in the minority!

Comments

Uniquity

Uniquity

I don’t think you are in the minority!

Toronto, ON