drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Backlogging this as I’m not sure how i don’t have a rating on this one. From what i recall it was a bit underwhelming for me. It may just be that I’m not a fan of mate. I’ll try and have this a few more times on the weekend for a better review :)

Lesli

I am also not a huge fan of mate, but my husband loves it. Maybe I could try this and find a happy medium. Thanks for the preliminary rating!

Lesli a few people on here really love this blend-its a regular on 52 teas. If you’re wanting to try it I could send you some, though likely won’t get around to it until mid October with our impending trip.

Comments

Lesli

Toronto, ON