This might be my favorite Della terra tea at the moment…. Really nice fall tea for those colder evenings. Enjoying this one tonight while I relax. Rally exhausted from the gym today, think I may be fighting getting sick.

Helena

If your sick Sil I don’t want it :D you know what’s good for colds? GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!! well it could be…

Lol Helena….wish I had some but I’ve been waiting for my order to get here forever…I’m actually going to be a bit concerned if I don’t get it Monday since its been like 11 business days :( wanted to try those teas before placing another larger order for things including YOUR tea :)

Helena

yeah it usually takes 10+ days to get to Canada so I order in advance and large quantity of the good stuff (a.k.a. Good Morning Sunshine) last time I got 4oz and I think 4oz of Almond Indulgence :D

Yeah…it’s never taken the full 10 to get here for anything for me. One of the benefits to living in a major city in Canada. Heh

Helena

Winnipeg is a province capital and it still takes forever :D however I’m more than willing to wait since it’s sooo tasty :D

Helena… Just cause “winterpeg” is a capital doesn’t make it a major city grin

TeaBrat

I like this one too!

Comments

Helena

Helena… Just cause “winterpeg” is a capital doesn’t make it a major city grin