drank Pear Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

So I think I have this figured out. The pear flavouring is too strong for me. I ordered the robust flavouring since that’s worked out well for me with cheesecake and caramel, but I think in the pear it’s too intense. I made a pear smoothie this morning and it was waaaaaay intense. I had to back it off with twice the amount of milk that I usually use and it was then that I got the hint of how amazing this would be with the delicate flavouring. I think this is also because pears in general don’t have a super intense smack you in the face taste. They’re delicious and wonderful but also subtle. Now, all that being said, I’m super happy that I think I’ve figured it out so my next reorder of pear will try the delicate flavouring. :) overall still love this matcha, just not quite as much as the cheesecake and caramel.

Toronto, ON