drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Soooo i’m a little sad today. I finished off the last of my caramel matcha – the first matcha i ever tried from redleaf! The good news is that I should soon have another version of the caramel to try as long as the canada post cooperates with me. I blended this 2:1 ratio with the cheesecake matcha in my smothies this morning and my god it’s wonderful! I’m already considering ordering another large size of this same caramel in case i don’t like the base of the one coming. I kinda of wonder how long 30g should last if you’re using one teaspoon in a serving. Maybe i’ll be god and track the next one to see how long it takes me to go through :)
Either way, I am 100% satisfied with my matcha adventure with red leaf. Not sure how i’m goin to survive with no matcha for a week on vacation…hmmmm…

Mercuryhime

Why no matcha? Add matcha to bottle of water, juice, milk, whatever and shake it up! More convenient than loose leaf actually.

hmmm i guess i should try it this way an see if i enjoy it as much as in the blender/smoothie style. If i do, you make a good point! :)

Comments

Mercuryhime

Toronto, ON