Hard to believe i’m the first to review this on Steepster, especially since I know that according to their website Azzrian has tried this! However, maybe something happened in the database or something. In anycase this is a lovely chai. I don’t make it with milk or honey – it’s straight up for me. This particular Masala Chai is very smooth and blended well. It wouldn’t be my go to chai, but in a pinch it will do. I prefer the tastes that are in verdant’s chai but this is still a really nice blend. I really enjoy trying different chai’s to see how different companies blend the spices.