Mmmmmm reeived my verdant order in the mail today and realized that I need to try a few of the blends before I go on vacation in case I need to. Order more before they slip away for good. Since I’d had a bit of along day I decided to try this one first for a relaxing evening tea. First steep and what I get here is all about the minty goodness with just an adage of chamomile to blend it I nicely. No chocolate yet but we’ll see what future steeps bring. Quite happy with this one as its a great evening tea…relaxes me.

Helena

I have some in my cupboard but haven’t tried it yet (what’s the matter with me?) I’ll try it tonight :D

i like this one.. it’s interesting. :)

Comments

Helena

i like this one.. it’s interesting. :)

Toronto, ON