drank Exotic Pear by Butiki Teas

While this is a nice gentle tea, it doesn’t so much taste like pear to me. I’m thinking that it might have been contaminated by the grapefruit tea that came with it, but I’m not 100% sure. It’s still a lovely calm quiet tea but isn’t quite the pear I was looking for. I’ll have to get Stacy to send me another sample sometime with an order that doesn’t have grapefruit lol

Butiki Teas

I don’t know if I’m in love with this one anyone. I might be switching it out next year. Definitely, remind me and I can throw in an extra sample of this for you on your next order.

It’s not as strong a tea as your others IMO. But still a nice blend…just not up to my usual omg! Stacy! Aaaaah! Experiences ;)

Comments

Butiki Teas

Toronto, ON