drank Sakurambo by Lupicia

I received this as a sample when I was in the store in San Francisco. I was glad because it was one of the teas I had wanted to try. This is the bagged version, but I assume the loose version would be similar. The scent from this one is really strong. It smells like sour cherry. When steeped, this tastes like a subdued version of how the smell would taste…if that makes sense. Id be interested in trying the green tea version to see how it compares. While this won’t be an order for me ever, because of the taste, I wouldn’t turn down a cup if offered

Toronto, ON