drank Eight Treasures Yabao by Verdant Tea

Ok so first off…apparently i forgot how hot my tea traveller keeps hot water, so I kinda of burnt my mouth on this one. That being said, i do NOT like this tea. Rather than it being the jasmine that’s throwing me off, which I thought might happen – it’s the rose petals. They are coming on strong! I almost feel like this is a rose petal tea more than it is anything else.

I’m glad i got the chance to try this in sample size before it was discontinued. I feel like i might enjoy the winter 8 treasures yabao so I may give that a shot since it doesn’t have the rose petals.

I actually wish it tasted more like the initial scent of this tea. That smell was so promising when i opened up the package!

Babble

Wow. One of the few to not like this.

Yep heh could very well be that my sample wasn’t balanced enough and had too much rose….our not. But hey, that’s alright :)

Babble

Good thing you only got the sample, right? And my BF got a teavana tea tumbler and those things keep hot for HOURS – and I’ve burned my tongue once or twice ;)

Comments

Babble

Wow. One of the few to not like this.

Toronto, ON