drank Strawberry Pie Honeybush by 52teas

This is totally a tea for a long steep. When I initially opened the bag the cinnamon was overwhelming. Th only other honey bush tea from frank that I’ve had (and really enjoyed) was the cinnamon bun tea which has oooooodles of cinnamon. So needless to say I was a little worried when I opened this one. The instructions call for 6-10 mins of steeping on the package so I popped it on my desk and did some work. What was fantastic is that as I sat there working away, the strawberry flavour started increasing and taking over the cinnamon. Soon I had a delicious smelling strawberry cup of tea.

When I finally got around to trying the tea it was delicious! I actually want to steep it a little longer to see if I can bring out more of the strawberry taste as it still had a bit more cinnamon than I wanted. Thankfully I love cinnamon :)

Toronto, ON