drank Mocha Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I really hope that my matcha experiments tonight don’t keep me up all night, though if they do then I suppose i’ll just need more in the morning to keep me going tomorrow lol

My matcha order was the following:
Size : Small
Matcha Quality: Starter (Basic Grade)
Flavor: Robust

So! I’m trying this matcha out right after the coffee matcha just to see how the two compare. I have to be honest, I think I prefer the mocha one. Not because of the chocolatey factor but because it taste more like coffee than the coffee matcha did. I made this as a hot latte so that it was similar to what i did with the coffee matcha. The smell is pleasant and it’s a really smooth beverage. I think though that I’d really like to try this cold because it’s how I prefer to drink my coffee/mocha type beverages. I did expect that the flavour would be stronger given that I nearly always go with the robust flavouring. I think with this one you could go even stronger as long as you’re okay with not tasting matcha, which i totally am. I had a thought as well to try mixing the chocolate and the espresso matcha together to see how it compares to this one so that might be something to do whenever i get around to purchasing more matcha. At the end of the day, this is a nice matcha – still not as wonderful as caramel and cheesecake but they’re my ones to beat!

Buy it here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/mocha-matcha.html