drank Chai Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Second Last Matcha review for today!
My matcha order was the following:
Size : Small
Matcha Quality: Starter (Basic Grade)
Flavor: Distinctive

I really wasn’t sure what to expect with this one. I am a big fan of Chai’s but i’m also very particular about the chai’s that I drink. Opening up this package was a weird experience. It first smelled strongly of cinnamon, then the hazelnut took over and then, vick’s vapo rub?!?! Yeah…don’t know what’s up with my nose but that’s what i’m smelling.
As always, I ignored what my nose was telling me and brewed this into a hot latte. I have to say, i don’t think i’d ever get this in a robust flavouring! This balance of spices when blended with the milk are as much as i’d need. I really like this blend of cinnamon and spice. It’s not quite what i expected but it’s still a wonderful warm treat that I will LOVE when winter finally gets here. I can imagine sipping this after cold evening walks in the snow with my other half. I really think he’d enjoy this one as well as it’s not too strange a chai blend and could replace the hot chocolate he usually wants. Another nice matcha from Red Leaf :)

Buy it here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/chai-matcha.html

LiberTEAS

I just ordered this today… I wasn’t sure about the level of flavoring … my usual is distinctive level with classic Matcha, but, I thought it might be a little too much … but I do like a good, spicy chai.

i usually go with robust but this was fine for me :)

Helena

I’m pretty sure I went for the strongest flavouring so I’ll let you know how that turns out when it gets here :D

Comments

LiberTEAS

i usually go with robust but this was fine for me :)

Helena