drank Chai by Red Blossom Tea Company

I picked this up on my trip to san francisco. I’m still in search of my perfect chai. I don’t think I’ve ever seen orange peel in any of the chai’s that i’ve tried before, so I thought it might be an interesting twist. The dry scent of this is cloves and an understone of citrus. Once brewed however, this has a really nice taste. The orange brings out the spices nicely without turning this into a “fruity” tea. As usual, I’m drinking this straight. Not a bad Chai…I think I still prefer Verdant’s chai but this is a good blend.

Nik

Oh, man, I love orange spice, I’m going to have to add this to my shopping list.

It’s an interesting blend andihaveavague recollection of the price being reasonable too

Comments

Nik

Toronto, ON