drank Laoshan Village Chai by Verdant Tea

Oh man do i need this today. Sipdown though…and I can’t recall whether I ordered another batch of this from Verdant. If i didnt, then I’m an idiot because i love this chai. Mixed in a bit of their chocolate curiousity blend as well mostly because i don’t love that other blend as much heh.

This is as close as i could get to drinking laoshan black this morning, which is what i REALLY wanted because my order still isnt here.

Terri HarpLady

Laoshan Village Chai is next on my list of teas to drink today, as a hot latte with coconut milk, I’m thinking. I also need to order more of it, along with more Laoshan black too.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON