drank Himalayan Blend by DAVIDsTEA

I figured I’d try this as DT has their 1$ straight tea sale happening now. I had hoped for a more complex tea but it’s not to be. This kind of reminds me of your classic “red rose” tea. It’s not quite as bland as that, but it’s also not the rich black tea that I’d hoped for. Happy to have tried it and I wouldn’t turn it down but not what i was looking for.

KeenTeaThyme

I so wish there was a David’s Tea near me. I would go there every day! Or at least every work day. :)

It’s funny, now that i’ve had other teas from other companies, DT is one of my “meh” places. IE if i HAVE to go there I will, but I’d prefer other places. :)

Daniel Scott

You know this blend is 90% Darjeeling, right? Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but that’s not a tea type I’d describe as “rich” anyway, shouldn’t it be lighter?

@ daniel thanks for threminder. I guess in my head i just associate black with rich, forgetting that some are lighter :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Daniel Scott