drank Organic Assam by Butiki Teas

mmm I still enjoy this tea. I made this in the morning and thanks to my wonderful travel mug it’s still warm after having my other tea this morning. THIS is the kind of flavour i was hoping for from the other tea this morning. I love that this tea has a rich taste that doesn’t just turn into orange pekkoe or yellow water. heh Also hoping to snag an order from stacy this weekend i think it was to try the other assam that was accidentally shipped to them whee! mmmmmm tea!

Butiki Teas

We are going to technically have 4 Assams in stock. We just got the golden tip Assam plus that accidental shipment. Then we have this Assam and the Taiwanese Assam. We will be dropping the price of this Assam to $2.00 an ounce since we will be discontinuing this one.

Yay! boo for my wallet lol

Butiki Teas

Hahaha. Well, not too bad for the wallet. $2.00 an ounce isn’t too bad plus that other Assam is free. The Golden Tips Assam should be pretty reasonable.

Looking forward to it. Apparently I enjoy Assam. whee!

Apparently, I do too.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Yay! boo for my wallet lol

Butiki Teas

Looking forward to it. Apparently I enjoy Assam. whee!

Apparently, I do too.