drank Pear Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Finally had time this weekend to have a smoothie. I’ve got some major work to do this weekend at the house and for work. Thought I’d kick off sunday with this to brew up some enrgy while I tackle the house stuff while my other half is at work. That way we can hit the gym when he gest home! woot! Discovered that I managed to not gain back any weight while we were on vacation and taking 2.5 weeks off of the gym. Even while on an “all you can eat” cruise :)

ashmanra

Wow! That is amazing!

Seriously…when I stepped on the scale I was like.. WTF are you kidding me? YAY! I think I’m finally starting to get the hang of this gym thing. Now my goal is to get to under 10 min miles. I’m sure Kittena could whip me into shape though lol blah running…

Indigobloom

I always gain my weight a week or two after I get back from vacation… but you’re past that point so yay!! what’s your secret lol

Babble

You think that’s bad, trying WORKING on a cruise ship for 6.5 months and having all the food you want at ALL times. You have to get creative with exercise. I found taking the stairs a lot helped ;)

Kittenna

Hahaha, I haven’t been running much. Ran those two races and that’s about it. I need to start getting back to the treadmill! I think I run just under 10 min miles? I can do a 9-min one, I know…

Comments

ashmanra

Wow! That is amazing!