Won a glass tumbler the other day from the tea emporium here in Toronto. What’s awesome about that is that now I can make cold brews in something with a lid! Lol I’ve been holding on to the last of my sample of this one for a cold brew and I’m glad that I did! This will be a fantastic tea in the heat of the summer! Tethers enough of a tarty flavour to it that its refreshing and delicious. :)

Indigobloom

ooooh what location? I go to the Bay and King store but they don’t have to go cups. Probably a good thing haha

Tea Emporium – used to go to bay and king when I worked at FCP now i visit the eglinton location. They were having a contest on twitter/facebook the other day. It’s a pretty nice tumbler – though small.

Comments

Indigobloom

Toronto, ON