drank Apricot Guayusa by Butiki Teas

Mmmmm trying to sort through my teas and figure out where I stand with the teas I have. As a result moving ratings around and trying to figure out what I still love or don’t now that I’ve had a few months of tasting a lot more teas :)

I’m dropping this rating a little, not because I don’t enjoy the tea, but because I’ve found others now (from butiki even) that I love even more than this one. I really like the sweet, earth, apricoty feel of this tea.

Azzrian

I am trying to do the same thing – I have some teas getting to be around 9 months old I need to either decide to keep, or send off, etc.

Kittenna

I have some teas nearing a year! :O Plus some that are way older, but if I focused on them, I could probably finish them off in a couple weeks.

Comments

Azzrian

Kittenna