drank Caramel Cheesecake Black Tea by 52teas

mmmm quick tea with lunch before we head to the gym. I still think the caramel pumpkin spice cheesecake one is way better than this, but this one will do in a pinch. Having fun dorting through my teas again today :)

Alphakitty

Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake is like this tea’s older, more sophisticated cousin. It’s the one you really want to hang out with, but Caramel Cheesecake’s nice as well and will do when CPC is nowhere to be found.

Comments

Alphakitty

Toronto, ON