drank Grapefruit Dragon by Butiki Teas

Still no score on this one since I’m waiting on that order to arrive from Stacy. I broke down this evening and had a bit more of the sample sht sent me with the other base. I’m still trying not to drink it so that I can do a taste comparision when my order gets here…sooon… sigh Still i do love this grapefruit tea. It’s one of the few flavours that my other half says I was stalking stacy about. Whether he’s right on that count is another story but i’m happy it’s hear and it’s MINE! :)

Butiki Teas

Hasn’t arrived yet? Geez. Hopefully, it will make it there soon.

Butiki Teas

Perhaps a little bit of stalking was involved. Hahahah.

I’m guessing it’ll show up this week. Usually takes 10 ish business days. I’m patient. I counted my teas today lol

Comments

Butiki Teas

Hasn’t arrived yet? Geez. Hopefully, it will make it there soon.

Butiki Teas

Perhaps a little bit of stalking was involved. Hahahah.

Toronto, ON