Operation Sipdown is in full effect! I’m trying to get through as many of the teas that I can before December hits, as I forsee christmas tea purchases in my future. I’ve managed to sort through my cupboard this weekend and now I have a pile of teas that are older or close to being finished that I can work on over the next few weeks :)

I still enjoy this tea as an every day sort of tea. It’s got a bit of flavoring without being overpowering so I won’t get tired of it.

TheTeaFairy

I did a «clean up» myself this summer, or so I thought! For some strange reasons, I forgot that clean ups work only if you don’t order new stuff a zillion times after you did it! Now I’m back to square one, damn it!

Oh i’ve got three incoming orders plus the travelling tea box and a christmas swap! haha BUT at least i have a good idea of what I need to drink first…

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Toronto, ON