drank Assam Gold by The Tea Merchant

First cup of the morning! Once again thanks to the Tea Merchant for their generous sample! This is a nice cup for the morning. I was inspired by a comment made by kittena yesterday so I actually have a smoothie in a water bottle and two tea mugs full of tea lol. YAY for drinking it up in the morning! Especially nice since it’s a cool (but still nice) wet, rainy dark morning here in toronto.

This assam has a toasty warm flavourful taste this morning. A bit like a warm hug on a cold day, cuddled under the blankets listening to the rain patter on the windows.

What did I say?!

Uh something about multiple travel mugs for the lab that doesn’t have your office. Heh.

Ohhhh hahahahahaha :D

Comments

Kittenna

What did I say?!