drank Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake by 52teas

Oh yeah BABY! Frank reblended this so now I can drink the stash I have in my cuboard instead of hoarding it. I bought 2 bags (first time ever for me) of this so that I’ll have lots to have around for a while. There’s just something about this blend that I love more than ANYof the other cheesecale blends that he’s had. It’s MUCH better than the caramel Cheesecake he did. oh happy day!!

tattooed_tea

I just noticed several re-blends on the site. I am holding out until he puts up the new blend before buying. However fearing I may miss out entirly on those I want!

Helena

hehe I ordered two bags as soon as I was told :D facebook is useful for that :D

I missed the blueberry struesal but caught the last marshmallow genmaicha.

I don’t know what you’re talking about Helena lol and yeah. I’d rather pay an extra buck and make sure i get the few that i wanted, than wait for the reblend to package it all up. heh

TeaBrat

I’m bummed that I missed the marshmallow genmaicha!

Amy – I think at this rate it’ll have to come back heh

Comments

tattooed_tea

Helena

hehe I ordered two bags as soon as I was told :D facebook is useful for that :D

I missed the blueberry struesal but caught the last marshmallow genmaicha.

TeaBrat

I’m bummed that I missed the marshmallow genmaicha!

Amy – I think at this rate it’ll have to come back heh