drank Chocolate Phoenix Chai by Verdant Tea

yeah stil not a fan of this one. I need to try it the way that Bonnie likes it – milk and honey but i suspect that this one will be bound for my swapping box. Not unless i miraculously find more time to spend bewing this in milk heh.

Bonnie

It is more subtle. I have a sister-in-law who is allergic to cinnamon and this is one Chai that she can drink. When I steeped it in milk with honey, the whole family loved it!

Kittenna

This one just wasn’t quite what I wanted it to be either. My plan is to mix in some Laoshan Black. I think that improved the flavour a lot last time.

Comments

Bonnie

Kittenna