drank Vanilla Cream by Butiki Teas

Backlogging from last night! I was was too exhausted from my trip to actually make a proper note on this one. Ian surprised me by renting a zip car to pick me up at the airport which was wonderful! And then surprised me with my butiki order when i got home – he’s picked it up on his way home form the post office so that I could just have it this morning :) He pretty much rocks!

I had asked stacy for a sample of this one because I don’t love vanilla teas, but i do love stacy’s teas AND because I need a few more low/zero caffeine teas in my cupboard.

I really enjoyed this tea. The vanilla was less that artificial tasting crap that I hate and more a true vanilla flavour that blended nicely with the rooibos. This made a really pleasant cup of tea. :)

Toronto, ON