drank Good Morning Sunshine by Butiki Teas

So the official unchanged version of this finally made it to my doorstep and I have to say I am really digging it. I won’t replace Helena as the unofficial sponsor of this tea but it’s quite good with the lemon grass (sorry azz! lol) I can see this being my go to tea when i’m sick or have sort throat especially. I prefer a stronger tea to jump start me in the morning but this tea is going to be nice to have around. mmmmm

Helena

I’m trying to stop being such a pusher but it’s just soo yummy :D steep it for a longer time than it says and it tastes like lemon drop candy :D

Comments

Helena

Toronto, ON