drank Zhen Qu by Butiki Teas

mmmmmm So I really like this tea! It won’t replace Laoshan black as one of my favorite straight blaccks but it’s pretty damn good! I asked Stacy for a sample of this to try out and see how it compares. I really enjoy the chocolate notes in this tea and the malty tones in it. I love the sweet honey notes in it. I really wish i had more of this now that my small sample is gone. Thanks for this Stacy!

This sounds damn good!

Incendiare i like lasohan black better but I’m going to be picking this up from Stacy next order I think. I enjoyed this one a LOT! I love my interesting blacks :)

Fjellrev

Awesome, I should try both next time I order. :)

Bonnie

I have this and think it’s very, very good! Zhen Qu, Zhu Rong, Laoshan Black, Teavivre’s Black, Mi Lan Dancong Black …Yum!!! I keep these and I also love Stacy’s Congu Keemun.
The Dragon Pearls I get at my local Happy Lucky’s taste identical to the Teavivre’s, nice and malty cocoa. Adding an Assam, a Kenyan Strong Ajiri and some Darjeeling and Napal favorites and I’m happy! (We’re just talking Black Tea!)

Bonnie – ill have to try teavivres back then :) or get trade with you sometime on teh pearls from your tea shop heh. Seems we have similar tastes in terms of blacks. :)

Comments

Fjellrev

This sounds damn good!

Fjellrev

Awesome, I should try both next time I order. :)

Bonnie