drank Autumn Blend by The Tea Emporium

Cold brewed this last night to see how that brought out the flavours or didn’t. I think I like this better as a cold brew though this wont be a restock when it’s done. There’s a taste that seems to run through most of the tea emporiums teas that I’m not a fan of – similar to adagio’s gross black base. Drinkable but not enjoyable. Cold brewing at least you can taste more of the notes they were going for with this blend so that’s nice.

Indigobloom

I’ve never been a fan of their seasonal blends :(

IB – don’t think i’m a fan of most of their teas. TRying straight black of theirs to see if they can redeem themselves in my eyes.

Comments

Indigobloom

I’ve never been a fan of their seasonal blends :(