drank Black Cherry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I suppose this is technically a custom creation but I like logging them under the matcha that is dominant in my creation. TOday was a mixture of this and the cheesecake matcha. It’s going to be a week of rain here so I probably should make myself a matcha latte in the morning but i DO love my smoothies. I have a few new flavours on the way but i think i’m radually settling in to my top 5 matchas – this will be one of them :) I really like the flavouring of the black cherry. I’m tempted to try some of thet other cherries but this one is delicious!

Helena

mmmmm…black cherry/cola matcha… mmmm… (had that on the weekend)

How was the cola matcha? I haven’t yet bitten the bullet to get some.

Donna A

This is a favorite for me.

Helena

The cola matcha tastes like drinking Cocoa Cola to me :D it smells like the gummies I got either delicate or robust flavouring I can’t remember which :D

Comments

Helena

mmmmm…black cherry/cola matcha… mmmm… (had that on the weekend)

How was the cola matcha? I haven’t yet bitten the bullet to get some.

Donna A

This is a favorite for me.

Toronto, ON