Another in my ongoing attempt to get my cupboard down to a more manageable size. I was on my way to being under 100 (i know, a bare cupboard by other people’s standards) and then my order from butiki arrived with 8? new teas and i have 2 orders still on their way from Frank and Red Leaf!

I still enjoy this one, though not nearly to the extent that others so. It’s an interesting blend with a number of things going on that makes it enjoyable. However, it’s more of a “glad i tried this tea” for me than a “must keep this around” tea.

Still a nice tea for what loks to be a week of crap weather in light of all the storms going on for other people.

Helena

Another one that is sitting in my cupboard crying because I haven’t tried it yet (sigh) I better have a cup tonight :D

You can do multiple steeps with this one. It changes the flavour a lot as you go through I found. I just don’t always have the time i need in the morning to go through my multiple steepings.

Comments

Helena

Toronto, ON