drank Good Morning Sunshine by Butiki Teas

I figure that the reason that Helena loves this so much is because it’s like drinking liquid lemon candy. You know those lemon hard sour candies? Yeah those ones. Had this today to try and chase away some of the rainy day blues from the weather. I really like the intense lemon flavouring. Can’t wait to cold brew this to try it out sometime as well!

Nik

Now I’m curious to see how this compares to sTEAp Shoppe’s After Dinner Ginger. Despite the name, that tastes like lemon candy to me. I might have to save the rest of the sample until I’ve ordered some of Butiki’s Good Morning Sunshine so I can compare.

Helena will be stalking you until you do! now that you’ve mentioned it heh

Helena

I found if I steep it 6min or less I get a creamy lemon pie from it. If I steep it over I get lemon drop candy taste :D I love the wake up call it gives me and that I can oversteep and it will still taste good :D

LONG LIVE the Good Morning Sunshine :P

I’ll have to try steeping it less than 6 mins. So far it’s always been 6 mins…or more oopsy

Helena

well it says six minutes as the timing I’m pretty sure :D but I found playing with the temp a bit and the timings can make a difference :D

nothing wrong with lemon candy though :D

of COURSE not… you pusher you! :P

Comments

Nik

Helena will be stalking you until you do! now that you’ve mentioned it heh