Oolongs….someday I will find one that doesn’t have that taste that I dislike. This one is close. Ill go through the multiple steepings to give this a full shot, but I don’t think ill likely be stocking this up.

I do like the initial taste of this one though.

Edit: I’m beginning to think it’s the smell even more than the taste… later steepings of this aren’t half bad.

K S

Someone on Steepster (wish I could remember who) called the taste latex surgical gloves. Now I think latex everytime I sip TGY. lol

Bonnie

What are you looking for? Roasty, floral, buttery?

Bonnie…with oolongs I’m never looking for anything lol I prefer my blacks but I’m happy to keep trying. There’s a taste/smell to oolongs that makes me scrunch up my nose every time. I think this straight oolong is the first I haven’t hated right away. Batik is maple pecan oolong I can handle too

Comments

K S

Bonnie

What are you looking for? Roasty, floral, buttery?

Toronto, ON