drank Mocha Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

So i finally found the perfect way to make this for my morning smoothie. 2 parts this and 1 part each of coffee matcha and cheesecake matcha. The cheesecake adds to the creaminess and the coffee cuts through the sweet of the mocha. So technically i guess this is a custom creation but whatever! I muck about with most of my matcha in some form anyway. I think the next time i order mocha though, i’ll either drop a flavouring level or just order chocolate matcha and make my own mocha with coffee and chocolate. :)

I really needed this this morning. I am usually at work at 7-7:15 and let me tell you, i got out of bed at 7:10. sooooyeaaaah. Looking forward to maybe being able to sleep in this weekend.

Toronto, ON