drank Pumpkin Creme Brulee by Butiki Teas

Mmmmm I didn’t get much tea today – in part from being busy and also from being paranoid about another spill at work lol had this when I got home after walking part way home in a skirt and bare legs lol yeah I’m a dumbass but whatever. The buses were really dragging today so it got me home a good 20 mins earlier and I didn’t have to fight to get on the bus :)

This tea makes me happy…though I think from a pumpkin tea perspective I do like the Della terra a smidge better. But this tea is also different. The spices are wonderfully strong and there’s that burnt brûlée taste that is really interesting.

Toronto, ON