drank Caramel Cheesecake Black Tea by 52teas

Mmmmm I think I’ve been brewing this for too long as previous encounters with this have had a bitter back end. Tonight I tried really hard to keep my brewing time for this as close to 2 mins as possible and that worked! As with most of franks cheesecake blends, this is more caramel than cheesecake but its a nice smooth caramel which is a nice change from the spicier pumpkin cheesecake one that I’ve been having of his as of late. It’s going to be a long weekend of testing for work so I’m antitipating getting through a few more of the teas I have kicking around the house that need to be tried for the first time and also finished off as they’re nearly done. :)

Toronto, ON