drank Pumpkin Pie Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I will do a much better review of this tomorrow but I just had to say, this is damn tasty! Popped open the package and made this right after getting home from being out at Costco and coming home on the bus in the cold rain. Delicious!

ashmanra

My daughter already drank all mine – she liked it so well I gave it to her! She finished the mocha one also! We are getting ready to order again if we can pick flavors. I think I know what I want, and then another one catches my eye!

Helena

it’s sooo tough to choose :D this one is my favourite so far :D

Comments

ashmanra

Helena