drank Caramel Cheesecake Black Tea by 52teas

mmmmm only thing making this weekend bearable. I hate testing. Still several hours left to go. At this rate I’ll be able to get through a bunch more of my tea today :) I really do like this tea when i manage not to over steep it.

Kittenna

I’ve been having a major oversteeping problem with 52teas blacks lately. Bleh. Gonna drop my infusion time back to 2:30 and see if it helps (plus use only Finum baskets).

Kittena – 2 mins is working well for me. Start going longer than that and there’s a higher chance of ICK ;)

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON