Man I haven’t had this one in AGES….this is a really nice blend of caramle and green. Bumping up the rating a little :) If it weren’t for their insane shipping to canada i’d be buying more from the persimmon tree company. I’ll likely be restocking this one though when i run out because i love me some caramel! :)

Kittenna

DT’s Creme Caramel Rooibos is pretty good. Though of course, it’s a rooibos (but not a nasty-tasting one). I found the two similar aside from the base.

Nik

I think you Canadians should just have your stuff shipped to us in the States and then come visit. :D

Nik – funny story, that’s technically what I do at least once a year heh I’ve got friends that I visit yearly down in Florida so they have a closet they keep all the stuff I order and ship there for me to pick up haha

Kit – ill have to Think about trying that one. Not that I have issues with rooibos but DT is not up there on my list of yay!

Comments

Kittenna

Nik