drank Grapefruit Dragon by Butiki Teas

Man I love grapefruit….grapefruit tea is also equally kickass when done inthe way that Stacy has! Bumping up the rating again because i really do love what she’s accomplished with this blend.

Babble

I almost bought this when it was on sale, but I have soooo much tea already I really need to scrutinize.

Unless a really good sale comes along and then all hope is lost..

Nik

That’s pretty much the Steepster regulars’ motto, isn’t it? Tea buying ban! No, wait, SALE! Okay, now tea buying ban. Oh no, wait… We’re incorrigible. =P

lol seriously. I think this one was on sale when i picked it up as I’d previously just had the samepl stacy sent of with the base they decided not to go with. heh both are wonderful!

Babble

@Nik – Hahahahaa pretty much. I’m preparing for black friday sales when I will lose all self-control.

Butiki Teas

Well, feel free to recommend a tea to be put on sale in our “New Tea Alert” thread. We often do take suggestions if they are doable and teas that have not recently been put on sale.

Comments

Babble

Unless a really good sale comes along and then all hope is lost..

Nik