drank Mandarin Rooibos by Mark T. Wendell

So this tea, cold brewed? DELICIOUS! Sadly this is also a sipdown but this is a really enjoyable cold brewed tea. I’ll have to look into getting another similar rooibos sometime for those hot summer days. But for now this is just a great refreshing cold brew – with just a splash of sweetner to bring out the orange :)

Nik

Two of my favourite flavours! And I discovered from Della Terra’s Mayan Mist that they actually go great together, so I’m going to need to try this one. :D

on a side note.. i totally added some PAMA liquer to this one.. soooo good lol

Nik

Interesting, I’ve never tried that. As much as I love pomegranates, I haven’t yet found anything pomegranate-flavoured that tastes quite right. (And I really wish I would, because they’re such a pain to eat.)

seriously.. biggest fruit pain in the ass! To be honest it’s been so long since i’ve had real pomagrante i couldn’t tell you if it’s similar. I just love that liqueur. First had it at epcot in “france” pama + champagne! sooo yummy :)

Comments

Nik

on a side note.. i totally added some PAMA liquer to this one.. soooo good lol