drank Boysenberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

My matcha order was the following:
Size : Small
Matcha Quality: Starter (Basic Grade)
Flavor: Distinctive

So it’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to try a new matcha flavour. In part because it took forever to get here but also because i’ve been seriously busy AND have been trying to drink the other things that I have.
I blended this up with a little milk and ice and i have to say that this is a great matcha! I think that given a choice between ordering this and the berry again, I’ll stick to this one. It’s got a light berry taste but it is without hesitation “boysenberry.” Now admittedly I haven’t had fresh boysenberries in a while, but this tastes like the boysenberries i remember. I drink all my matcha without sugar – sweet comes from the banana i add if i go that route. This matcha though…makes me feel like if i added just a touch of sweetner to is, my mouth would explode from the fruit juiciness. This is a winner in my books!
I’m glad that I chose the distinctive flavouring, though unlike the pear i think that this one could go up to the robust flavouring without coming across as artificial. This might actually be a matcha that I could drink straight – i’ll have to try that sometime 
Buy it here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/boysenberry-matcha.html