drank Organic Genmaicha by Den's Tea

This is my second? Genmaicha ever, so take that for what it’s worth. :) I think i prefer the one from verdant that i tried but this is still pretty decent. There’s a lot more green earthy taste to this than i expected, though having little experience with this, i wasn’t sure what to expect. At the initial sip it seems almost like it’s going to turn into a chicken soup broth, until more of the liquid lands in my mouth. That’s a little wierd though because it tastes NOTHING like chicken soup. I have a few other’s from Den’s Tea that i need to try out this weekend, but this isn’t a bad little tea.