drank Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake by 52teas

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Man it’s that kind of day. But it’s friday and it’s a long weekend. Only a little bit of testing to do on the weekend so we’re rocking this joint! Really enjoying being able to have the occasional tea in the afternoon. Shared this one with a friend from work and they really enjoyed it. YAY for tea sharing!

Kittenna

Long weekend? Argh! I don’t get it AT ALL; most of Canada has Remembrance Day as a holiday, except stupid Ontario, yet half the people in Ontario get it off due to working for the government, or national companies, or whatever.

Granted, grad students never get long weekends. Or weekends. Or vacations. Or coffee breaks. mumble

Need to work for a financial institution. :) I love this holiday for not being a thing in Ontario. It gives me a day off work where I can actually do errands and stuff lol

Uniquity

If it makes you feel better, the internet says that Ontario has 9 stat holidays per year. I live in NS – we only have five! It’s a source of endless moaning for me.

Kittenna

WHAT!? That is madness. You deserve to moan!

Babble

Do you celebrate Veterans day too? What holiday do you celebrate on Mon?

DaisyChubb

Our day is Rememberance day Rach, on the same day as Veterans. :)

Helena

I got my 2 in the mail the other day :D I drink it at school since it can take boiling water :D

Nik

I am all for sharing, but…I’m not sure I would share this blend. (Mine, all MINE.) =P

Haha he barely drinks tea so ill share anything and everything he likes with him. I think laoshan black might be the exception to that lol

I don’t share this one :D

Comments

Kittenna

Uniquity

Kittenna

WHAT!? That is madness. You deserve to moan!

Babble

Do you celebrate Veterans day too? What holiday do you celebrate on Mon?

DaisyChubb

Our day is Rememberance day Rach, on the same day as Veterans. :)

Nik