drank Strawberry Zabaglione by 52teas

mmmm pre-dinner drink heh no one said it had to be a cocktail! I am so happy i figured this tea out again. It makes me much happier to be drinking it again without the bitterness. I am still on my weird strawberry kick so this is a nice creamy version until i make my strawberry pie later lol

Donna A

So what is the secret on brewing this tea? I want to try it, but I can’t stand anything bitter.

Donna – 2 min steep time and a little cooler than boiling :)

LiberTEAS

I recommend using a lower temperature (I usually brew 52Teas black teas with 200F) and a steep time of 2 1/2 minutes.

Thanks!

Comments

Donna A

Donna – 2 min steep time and a little cooler than boiling :)

LiberTEAS