Hai guys guess what? I found an oolong that I like…even if it is a bit floral-y. I may have to break down an order some of this sometime, once I get through a bit more of my cuboard. This has a light honey taste with the floral/perfumey notes coming through at the end. As some of you may now i hate floral teas but in this one, it’s just different enough that I don’t mind it. Looking forward to getting through a few more steepings on this one.

Thank you Nuvola for this sample!

LiberTEAS

Oriental Beauty tends to be more fruity than floral so that’s probably why you prefer this one over the greener Oolongs.

you make an excellent point! Stacy’s maple pecan that i love is not a green oolong either :)

Comments

LiberTEAS

Toronto, ON