drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

I decided that I’d start the morning off with a bang today! I’m up stupidly early for a sunday morning to test some things with our systems. As a result I have to sit in front ot the computer for a while. I figured it was a great tea to sit with and go through multiple steepings while i tested. Saves having to get up as well and pick out a new tea. YAY!

I have to say, this is a wonderful tea.

Ysaurella

each time I see someone here on steeper saying this is my cup of the morning I am jealous !
We are already in the middle of the afternoon here in France meaning the week end is almost finished…
I should try one day the verdant teas because the reviews are really enthusiastic.

If you enjoy black teas I highly recommend the laoshan black from verdant. :)

it seems very popular , it’s out of stock for 2 weeks

Comments

Ysaurella

If you enjoy black teas I highly recommend the laoshan black from verdant. :)

it seems very popular , it’s out of stock for 2 weeks